1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we cannot approve any delayed billing options.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard,Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We will need to see a copy of your drivers license when a check is used.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Farmers Korner Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, over the phone or online for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Charges over $300 Interest- Free For 6 or 12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another helpful option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Farmers Korner Veterinary Hospital will work with any pet insurance company you may decide to choose for your pet. Please ask one of our team members about medical insurance for your companion. We can help you choose the right plan for you and your pet’s needs.
To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites . . .